VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2011

Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:19:12 -0500
Kegley of Wytheville, VA  published a very interesting book  on  this very
subject a few years ago.
The book  Free In Chains, Mary Kegley,  made me angry,  made me cry then
finally caused me to understand.
This is the best treatment of an ugly subject I have seen in many years. It
 is well worth the read!
Grace Dotson
Historian, Vance Family Association

In a message dated 1/25/2011 8:50:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,