VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2001

Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:30:21 EST
Greetings,

First, pardon my ignorance.

Can anyone tell me if there are some kind of maps from the 1850 and 1860
Federal Census of Virginia that I can use to see a birds eye view of Halifax
Co Va. showing the actual locations of the SD's, ED's and local names there?

If not perhaps one of you pros out there could take up the challenge.
Larry