VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2004

From:
Nancy Kellar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Kellar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:15:27 -0400
hi.  I am trying to find information on my great grandparents and
beyond.
This is all I know:
Great grandfather was John Stephenson Elliott
Great grandmother was Roberta V. Arnold
Their children were:
1.Clara
2.George Harmon b. july 26, 1884 and grew up in Greenville, VA,
Augusta Co. before moving to Roanoke Va where he died Jan. 23,
1934, married Annie Louise Weaver, my grandmother
3. Manley
4. Ballard, who married Beatrice
5. Hansford
6. Sam
7. Wallace

Any info or leads would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nancy Mabes Kellar