VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:44:03 -0600
I have no idea where I am venturing with this; but I thought I would toss it
out to all of you and maybe someone might know something.  I am trying to
help my daughter.  Her father, my late ex husband was a Reynolds.
Supposedly there is a link between the Reynolds/McReynolds and the family of
Wyatt Erp.  If anyone has a clue, please let me know.  In the meantime, I am
digging from the birth of my daughter's father - which was in Pittsylvania
County, VA backward. My very best to all.

Shirley Cox Schroeder
Ellsworth County, KS