VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2016

From:
"Wilson, Donald L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 22:04:50 +0000
Mea culpa!  The date was changed some time ago but I used an old notice.  Please see the note below from my conscientious staff Tish Como.

Don Wilson

Please note that Peter Henriques' presentation at Bull Run Regional Library is scheduled for May 24, 2016, at 7 p.m., not March 29th as previously posted.  We apologize for the confusion.

FORMER FRIENDS:  GEORGE WASHINGTON'S BREAK WITH GEORGE MASON AND THOMAS JEFFERSON Presented by Peter Henriques

          Join Peter Henriques, noted Washington Scholar / Professor of History Emeritus, George Mason University, and author of A Realistic Visionary: a Portrait of George Washington, for an examination of the complicated relationship between three of the Founding Fathers.  This program will be presented on Tuesday, May 24, at 7 p.m., at Bull Run Library.  Dr. Henriques will offer copies of book for sale after the lecture.  Funding for this program is provided by Friends of Central and Bull Run Libraries.

To register for this free program, contact RELIC at (703) 792-4540 or at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>>.  You may also register at RELIC Programs<http://pwcgov.org/government/dept/library/Pages/RELIC-programs.aspx> by clicking on the program date.

Submitted by

Tish Como

Tish Como, Librarian
Ruth E. Lloyd Information Center (RELIC) for Genealogy and Local History Bull Run Regional Library
8051 Ashton Avenue
Manassas, VA 20109
(703) 792-4544
www.pwcgov.org/library/relic<http://www.pwcgov.org/library/relic>