VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
paul drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paul drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:45:37 -0500
Mention also should be made of those very fine researchers who are recognized by LDS.

Incidentally, since a teacher can teach no more than he/she knows, I looked (in vain, it seems) for the names of those who sit in leadership or positions of judgement in BCG.  Can you help me, please.  Paul Drake JD