VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

From:
Cliff Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cliff Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:53:54 -0700
I remember someone searching the Rucker family in VA.

Elizabeth Rucker is mentioned in the papers of my last post.

Here are the others:  Thomas Garretts, Thomas Flont, Madame Beverly, the
Coton account, the wife of James Floyd being very sick and weak desires
prayers, Samual Shart or Short, John Mallet, John Hawkins.

John Hallet (may be repeat of Mallet?), Daniell Swillant of St. Mary's
Parish in Essex Co., Brumfield Long, John Miller, Honnarey Dungurd,
Larkin Chew, Madame Smith, Capt. John Taliaferro, Joh. Pickle, Robart
Thomas of St. Mary's Parish in Essex Co., William and John Davis.

Wm Blandon, Esther Bells, A Griffen or Grissin, Thomas Garratt (may be
same as Garretts above), and Thomas Powell.

I gather that many of the names and words were spelled phonetically.

Cliff

Cliff
--
Cliff Lindsey