VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2004

Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:21:45 EDT
attorney, I am providing more info.
I hope to find more information on a cousin's father..  We know his name
only.  The parents were divorced in the 1930s, when my 2nd cousin was quite young.
 She now is looking to find our more on her father, and to learn of any
possible half siblings. She was told by someone no longer living that he went to
law school and he failed the bar exam the first time because he was dating her
mother and not studying hard enough.  He likely went to law school in D.C. or
neaby...he was in Arlington County- township Washington 1930 census. It seemed
likely he did not take the exam and pass it while he was still married to her
mother, or the person who passed this info to her should have known it.

Thanks again for all the suggestions thus far.  Keep 'em coming!

Alice