VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

From:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:31:16 -0800
Hello Everyone:

Those of you who are working on your lines back to your 1600s American
Ancestors will find the1600s Ancestors Data Base to be of great help.

I have recently posted over 1,500 new Ancestors to the Data Base bringing
the total to just over 28,000 entries.

Also listed are several National Societies who have proven many
of these Ancestors. There are a few new respected Reference
works that contain thousands of sources

All the entries are coded to indicate to which reference work or which
National Society has at least one of their proven lines. Several of the
National Societies have over 20 different lines from a single Ancestor.

When you enter the 1600s Ancestor Data Base be sure to look at the top
of each data page for the link that takes you to the "Data Base Information
Page"
Here you will find  the codes and references listed and how to use them. This
is MUST reading to understand the Data Base.

We are constantly updating the Data Base with additional Ancestors added
as time permits.

You will find the 1600s Ancestor Data Base at:

http://www.firstfamilies.org/db/

Everyone has FREE access to all our web site and the reports contained there.

Enjoy and Happy Hunting

Ryan Jackson
Data Base Manager
America's First Families