VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:22:44 -0600
Good question, Kathleen.  What say you Brent?   Incidentally, in the matter of printed ballots/"tickets", notice that, as Brent stated, all are printed at the state level now, are referred to as "ballots", and do not circulate to the public, the terminology remains in our language.  I suspect all of us have speculated as to "...whether or not Edwards will be on the Kerry ticket."   Paul
  One further question: Do you accept electronic media? I have a database of
  more than 10,000 people (not just collected off the Internet without
  documentation!), of whom about 3/4 are Virginians. My sources are cited.
  If the LVA would find it of use, I would be glad to send it on a CD,
  either as a GEDCOM or in Reunion format (preferable because much more
  comprehensive, but not readable by Windoze machines).

  If LVA doesn't want electronic files, and if my children don't want to
  continue my work, I will consider donating my extensive paper files when I
  die.

  Kathleen Much