VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2003

From:
Scott Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 05:33:07 -0700
Replying to the list is usually preferable to replying only to the
poster; and including the message you're responding to is usually good.
 The problem arises when someone who subscribes to the list in digest
mode (as I do) includes the entire digest in responding to a post.  We
digest subscribers should delete everything but the message to which
we're responding.

Scott