VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Madaline Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:16:04 -0400
Bill, you must live outside of the US as  your email had not arrived here
when I shut down at 11:00ish last night.  My need involves placing the lot
in conjunction with others in a grid of 24 parcels, about 50 acres each,
divided off around 1800.  I would have to send the grid as an attachment.
If this is satisfactory, I would appreciate your input.  My guess it is lot
# 1 and I want verification based on the other coordinates.  (At least there
are some, not just "one pine tree to the red oak")  :)
Thank you for your reply....and offer.
M. Preston