VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
"Mary A. Sutphin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:06:55 -0700
Tim, sorry I lost out on this thread. What Hickman are you searching for?
Do you have access to "The Lewis Family in America?"
Many Hickman's are listed, including my Hannah who m. Rev. Geo. Ambrose.
The book was on the web, I tried my bookmark and got an error message. However, Ancestry has some listings for the book.
I will be glad to check.
Mary Anne