VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2012

Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:55:50 -0500
There's a book on the Shelton's  "Sheltons in America" at the Library of Virginia; it includes "The Shelton's of Rural of Plains, p. 129.  Shelton also spelled Chilton.

Also look for "Shelton Ancestry from the Magna Charta Barons"

I'm kin through Alexander Barrett Shelton (1807 - 1844) who married Sarah Elmira Royster.