VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2006

From:
Marla Randolph Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:44:07 EDT
Whatever happened regarding the National Archives' Library hours?  I'm pretty
sure I have an old friend who sits on this committee and, if the issue is
still alive, I'd be willing to give her a call.

-- Marla Stevens

In a message dated 9/7/2006 23:57:30 Eastern Daylight Time,