VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2000

From:
Dave Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 09:47:14 -0500
Happy Holidays to everyone.

Each year I try to provide you with some additional Goodman information to
help you in your GOODMAN research.
I have three new pages that I hope you will find useful;

Albemarle, Virginia Record of Families, 1744-1890
Virginia Immigrants, 1623-66
Richmond, Virginia City Directories, 1889-1890

Please note that these pages ONLY refer to the GOODMAN surname.

Click on the link below and then the wording "Links to other Goodman
information", then find the appropriate button.

My gift to you all, enjoy,
--
Dave Goodman

The GOODMAN Family