VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:47:22 -0400
Perhaps there's an easier way.  If you are in Richmond (or will be visiting) and
can lend the Bible to the Library of Virginia's Archives division, they will
copy the family pages and add them to their massive on-line Family Bible
collection for public use.  Or, perhaps they can accept good copies that you
make and send to them (flat!).

Rosanna