VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2005

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:50:34 -0600
It is interesting, I think, that we do not use that term - Squire - as one of respect here in TN.  We address such magistrates, county court judges, and all other judges, including "Chancellors", Circuit Court Judges, and County Executives as "Judge", and with the exception of the last named, do so for many years after their terms are completed if not for life.

Genealogy without documentation is nothing.
                     Paul Drake JD
                Genealogist & Author
            <www.DrakesBooks.com>