VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2006

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 07:31:28 -0600
I have posted to my site what appears to be a rather accurate sketch showing the churches within the Borden Grant and Beverly Manor, those today including much of the Shenandoah Valley, through which myriad of our ancestors moved or lived for a spell, and then moved on to the South and West.  The area early included much of then Augusta County, VA.  You will need to zoom in to see it clearly.  NOTE: The map is not of my making, and I have long ago lost the name of the author to whom credit should go.  If anyone knows who that author was, please let me know in order that credit may be given.  Thanks.  Paul

The map may be seen at: http://webpages.charter.net/pdd50/Beverly Manor Borden Grant2.jpg

Genealogy without documentation is nothing.
                     Paul Drake JD
                Genealogist & Author
            <www.DrakesBooks.com>