VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

From:
Mason Woodson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mason Woodson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:57:18 -0500
Patricia,
In the information below you will see that Grace Woodson Curd wrote a
supplement to the Woodson's and their connections. I know that a copy
is in the LOC and I believe she told me by phone that she donated a
copy to the Roanoke, VA. Library, but as I was there for a funeral I
didn't have the time to look at it, I believe she said a lot of it
went into NC. but it's been quite a few years and I don't know if
she's still living but looking at the book may give you more information.
Mason

Call No.  CS71 W889 1990
Author  Woodson, Henry Morton, b. 1845.
Title  Historical genealogy of the Woodsons and their connections
Compiled and published by Henry Morton Woodson, 1915. ;
Supplement by Grace Woodson Curd.
Publication  Roanoke, Va. : G.W. Curd, 1990.
Material  2 v. (760 p.) : ill. ; 22 cm.
Note  Includes index.
Subject  Woodson family (John Woodson, 1586-1644)
Added Entry  Curd, Grace Woodson.