VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:51:52 -0400
I am wondering, as someone else said, what is this list for????
If it is for the exchange of information, then why is so little exchanged ?
If it is to ask questions about VA families, why are the questions not
answered ?
Could it be that no one has the answer and someone needs to be willing to do
the research in VA to find the answers..
Or is it just for the few families who have all their answers and only want
to discuss their particular lines and wish the rest of us would shut up and
leave them alone ?
I have been on this list for several years and have been offered very little
information on my family line by anyone of these people who are so strongly
objecting to someone offering to help someone else.
Brenda Overstreet