VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

From:
Ann Blomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Blomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:52:17 -0500
Hello,

Sorry, but your "excuse" that the blame for plagiarism falls on "researchers
themselves" because they post their research online is like blaming authors
for plagiarism of their creative works because their books are in public
libraries where people have access to copying machines!!! How ludicrous!!

Ann Blomquist
Orlando, FL