VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2011

From:
Margie Puckett Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:15:18 -0400
Thank you for checking, I have thought to try other spellings, but this is
not one I had considered trying. Looks like this maybe some on my Puckett
line, I did fine one spelling Paffitt that looked promising.

If you ever need anything in Georgia please let me know and I will try to
find it for you.

Thanks again,
Margie