VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2012

From:
JW Shiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 07:00:00 -0500
Madaline:  It may be that the "waggon bed" referred to in the
inventory is the "bed" of the wagon, but I think a better
interpretation is a bed that breaks down for transport by wagon.  I
have such a  bed  that is family piece (also from Frederick Co.) that
was always called the "wagon bed".

Bill

--
Bill Shiner