VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2009

From:
Sharon Domer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:58:58 -0700
To all listers-
Below you will find a query that I sent to the Shenandoah County list. As of this time, I have received no response and thought maybe someone on these lists would possibly know something. As far as I know, this property is in Shenandoah County but the way the county lines are it could be somewhere else. I would appreciate any help that anyone could give me. Thanks in advance.
Sharon Domer