VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2005

From:
David Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 09:14:10 -0400
To All,

Because of the difficulty of keeping current email addresses for the queries
on the Goodman Clearinghouse page, I will no longer be supporting this page.

I do not feel that it is fair to you to find a possible connection only to
find out that the email address is no longer working. I am sorry if this
causes anyone any hardship.

You may still place a Goodman query on my guest book which can be accessed
and viewed from my home page, and of course there is the Rootsweb Goodman
list which instructions are at http://lists.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/findlist.pl
To view the archives go to
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl?list=GOODMAN

I will keep the current list up for one week in order for those who wish to
copy the current information for their records.

Thank You for your understanding.

David Goodman

Goodman Clearinghouse

http://www.bcpl.net/~dmg