VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2007

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:22:18 -0400
Hi All,

Our real "heart thorb" is colonial records for Virginia. We love to get
colonial records when we can. Amelia County has tithable lists from
1736-1782. Our original CD had photocopy scans of these tithable lists. We
are currently scanning the microfilm of these tithable lists and
reconfiguring our CDs for Amelia tithables.

This week's free sample is the 1749 Amelia Tithable List. These are the same
images that will be included on our CDR-000303, the Amelia Colonial
1736-1771 Tithable Lists. You can access these free samples at:

http://www.binnsgenealogy.com/FreeSample/CDR-000303/1749/

There are 19 images. All the images total almost 17 mbs so it could take
some time to download. Have fun.

These microfilm images are mostly negative images of photostatic copies.
This required image processing to allow normal viewing. Image 18 has an
original image as scanned for your comparison to our processed image that we
supply on CD.

Steve and Bunny
Binns Genealogy CD Series
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/