VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:46:32 EST
Am searching for the ancestry of Henry Kybert/Kibert/Keibert/Caiberd, who
married Mary Walker on 23 February 1832 in Botetourt County, VA. I don't have an
age for Henry but Mary was born circa 1795.

I am descended through Henry & Mary's daughter Margaret Kybert. On her
marriage record to John N. Huffman, she is listed as Margaret Walker, carrying her
mother's maiden name because of her grandfather's dislike for Mr. Kybert.

John N. Huffman & Margaret Walker/Kybert Huffman are listed in the 1860
Census for Craig County, VA.

Thank you in advance for any information.

Sincerely,

Mike Peters