VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2001

Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:09:01 EDT
I also use Reunion and love it. I still have a copy of PAF which I keep on my
hard drive because it does somethings better than Reunion does like opening
GEDCOMS and date calculations.

Reunion is only for Macs but if you have a PC you might want to try Legacy
which used to be made by the same people many eons ago. You can download demo
copies of many of these programs to see which features you like best. Each
program is going to have some good and some bad features. It's like buying a
house; you have to decide which features are most important to you.

Edith