VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2012

From:
"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 19:53:01 +0000
Goochland County Deed Book 19 (1804-1807) was microfilmed many years ago. The Library of Virginia has a copy that can be borrowed on Interlibrary Loan. It is Goochland County Microfilm Reel 8.

A list of all the microfilmed county and city records at the Library of Virginia (with notes about which can be borrowed) is on the Library of Virginia's Web site and can be viewed at http://www.lva.virginia.gov/public/local/

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Please visit the Library of Virginia's Web site at http://www.lva.virginia.gov