VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:32:06 EDT
Hi Ralph (and everyone on the lists copied). Understand your responsible for
the Kanawha Co. NEALs on the Kanawha Co. rootsweb list. Would you have any
info on a Samuel (L.?) NEAL in the 1810 VA Census in Kanawha Co. (15   17
Neal, Samuel     3  0  0  1  0  0  3  1  1  0  0  0) with the data showing he
was in the 26-45 age range and his 3 sons in the 0-10 age range. I believe
one of his Sons was a Samuel T. NEAL that married a Sarah FISHER in Kanawha
Co.(the area that became Jackson Co. in 1831) in 1829. I believe Samuel L.
owned a 400 acre piece of Property called the NEAL plantation that was sold
to my GGG Grandfather, Thomas HUFFMAN (and his Son John Stuart HUFFMAN), in
1842 in Jackson Co.  Thanks for any info you or anyone can supplycan supply.
Tim Spradling