VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2009

From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:01:05 -0500
Ted
Along these same lines I have had luck with the following wrt Courts
Martials and punishment that happened during the war:
I have cut and pasted the particular vol that held the execution I was
looking for but there are numerous vols to this series.  Jones Memorial may
have them.
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach Fl via Madison Heights Virginia

Source:  Southern Historical Society  Papers, Vol. IX January to December
>> 1881
>> Richmond VA:Rev. J. William Jones, D. D. Secretary Southern Historical
>> Society (Kraus Reprint Co. Millwood, New York) 1977.  Reprinted with the
>> permission of the Virginia Historical Society.