VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:14:17 -0600
William,  That is a fantastic start - beautiful picture of Virginia's hilly
scenery.  You find Mountains in Colorado :-))  Let us know when you launch
your website on the internet.  For my website I used "Front Page" and
blundered through it all by myself as it certainly shows on some pages.  But
the day it went to the internet was a GREAT day for me and I have had a
whole lot of fun since.  To break up the tedious work of reconstructing some
of my Buford family lines I write in my "Trivia Page".  As you know trivia
is sort'a like finding an old trunk in you Gramma's attic labeled
"Miscellaneous."  Here are a couple of new ones in my Trivia.
http://www.bufordfamilies.com/The%20Frog%20Theory.htm  and
http://www.bufordfamilies.com/4th%20of%20July%20Greetings.htm

My background is supplied by my angel in heaven - Torie.

Love this discussion !!!  fern
www.bufordfamilies.com