VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2007

From:
sharon Peery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sharon Peery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 23:06:02 +0000
I can't tell you about Rockbridge, but I have found naturalization records
in other Virginia counties
in the county court records.  I actually plan to be at the Library of
Virginia tomorrow, where they
have many of the old county records on microfilm.  If there is an index for
the county court
records for Rockbridge I will look for Robert Gilmore and let you know in
the next day or two if
was able to find anything.

                                                          Sharon Peery
                                                          Richmond, Virginia