VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2005

From:
Kathryn Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:25:38 -0500
I am so behind on checking email.  I had a huge family in for Thanksgiving.  As tired as I am, I am so glad I didn't have the time.

I have been on this List for almost 10 years.  I once early on was attacked by a really nasty person, who, if he had been correct, had a good point.  Daphne Gentry then administered the List or at least participated.  She helped me recover.

Paul Drake has been addressing this List for a very long time and with some very useful information.  As annoying as I sometimes find his tone, I usually must admit what he has written has moved me towards another resource of which I had no prior knowledge.  He knows so much more than I, the annoyance.

When you encounter spoofing or attachments that are porn on a public list such as this one, assume it is not from the identified person.  And address who you think is the sender or to the Administrator, or Brent Tartar at the Library, not all of us in an attack on another Lister.

This work all of us do is difficult enough.

Paul - go on as if this didn't happen, please.  I'll try to endure your vast wealth of knowledge that I so regrettfully lack.

Katie Holland
Silver Spring, MD
but VA born