VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

From:
J Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:14:46 EST
I've been trying to locate any records left by the Rev. Matthew Maury,
specifically records of marriage in 1781 Albemarle County, Virginia.  So  far I've
found references to his family and service to the Episcopalian church  up to
his death in the early 1800's, but that's about it.

Did he leave nothing behind?  It would be wonderful to find a site, or  even
an article listing the birth/death/marriage records in existence for  each
county/state.

Janice

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)