VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2010

From:
"Valos, Troy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:09:37 -0400
Afternoon,

We found Charles E Vincent's entry in the 1897 Register of Deaths for Norfolk City.

Line 1012  DoD 6/13/1897 - Cause of death: Appoplexy - Age 75 yr. 0 mo. 0 days.  (no listing of parents) (no listing of consort) Born in Virginia (no listing of occupation) Informant: W J Grimes, M.D.

We also found Richard Nunan, Jr.'s entry in the 1893 Register of Deaths for Norfolk City.

Line 812  DoD 3/1/1893 - Place of Death: Norfolk  Cause of death: Internal injuries - Age 68 yr. 0 Mo. 0 days.  Parents: Richard and Maria Nunan.  Born in Virginia. (no listing of occupation) Consort/Marriage: Single.  Informant: C B Hargrove, MD

Sincerely,

W. Troy Valos
Sargeant Memorial Room - Norfolk Main Library
235 East Plume Street
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Main: (757) 664 - 7485
Office: (757) 664 - 7323 ext: 43737
Fax: (757) 664 - 7319
http://www.npl.lib.va.us/smrt/smr_home.html

"People need to think. They need something to think about, to stir the imagination. Books, more than anything else, supply these needs." - Mary Denson Pretlow