VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2012

From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:56:26 -0500
I don't know about completed the family tree but... It does not fill in the
blanks for you but shows you were to continue your paper trail. In many
instances only having both the paper and the DNA can you complete the
picture. This is not a paternity test but a grouping effort. Then you have
to work with the group identified to locate which is really yours

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach