VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

From:
Sandra Smart Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Smart Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:52:03 -0400
Not sure this posted, I can't see the current postings, just August 2008.  I
may just only have replied to Fern?

I'm not tired of it, I like getting information, not necessarily to form an
opinion, but to be factually informed about all sides of the issue and to
visit the sites mentioned.  Now, if certain contributors had not brought out
this information, I would have just thought the book was the all-in-all.
Thanks, all of you, for the countered information!

Sandra