VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2009

From:
Tim Spradling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:05:25 EDT
I am trying to help a friend  with his family tree. I am looking for the
maiden name and parents of this  lady that appears in the Social Security
Death Index (see below). She was  married in ~ 1924 in NC (?), as recorded in
the 1930 NC Census (see below).  Her maiden name is probably STUART. If
someone has access to the NC  marriage records, NC Obits for 1986 or NC birth
records and can find her I would  appreciate it. I do notice the discrepancy in
the ~ birth date in the two  records I listed.

Thank you, Tim Spradling

Eoline MATHEWS
Birth Date: 1 Aug  1890      Death Date: May 1986      Social Security
Number:   239-20-7861       State or Territory Where Number Was  Issued:  North
Carolina     Death Residence Localities     ZIP Code:  27401
Localities:  Greensboro,  Guilford, North Carolina

1930 NC Census: Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North  Carolina

Mathews, Harold H, 37, m@31, b GA, father born GA, mother born  GA,
Bookkeeping, Cigarette
factory
Eoline S, wife, 33, m@28, NC NC  NC
Harold H, Jr., son, 3 4/12, NC GA NC

Source Citation: Year: 1930;  Census Place: Winston-Salem, Forsyth, North
Carolina; Roll  1689; Page:  16B; Enumeration District: 25; Image:  883.0.

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)