VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2009

From:
Poldi Tonin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:21:19 -0500
Ms. Little has also a great lecture on taxes and how to milk them for all
they are worth. I learned a lot from her lecture and now know to also check
the statutes and the county laws as they changed regarding taxes. The rules
and regulations  were not stagnant.
Poldi

--

"She is insane, of course. The family history has become a mania for her."
Hercule Poirot

http://www.FrontPorchRockerNews.blogspot.com

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Langford
This project includes Lankford spelling also.

"Truth and reason are eternal. They have prevailed. And they will
eternally prevail; however, in times and places they may be overborne
for a while by violence, military, civil, or ecclesiastical."
--Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson, 1810