VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

From:
Bill Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 05:19:38 -0500
I cannot wait to see someone's (anyone's) response to this post, which,
written with no hint of hatred and certainly no rush to judgment poses a
valid question in its last sentence. In a stroke of intuitive genius the
writer, one "Tree Mother," may have answered her own question in its
first two words.

I love this list. Erudite posts seem to indicate a membership far ahead
of the evolutionary curve until disagreement breaks out, proving that
the curve is actually a U-turn.

Please keep this (or any) thread going: it's better than television.

Bill Hobbs