VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2002

Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:30:39 EST
Greetings,
I recently obtained 797 Obituaries of African-Americans who were connected
with Halifax County Va. in some kind of way.

Info I have included in my files when available in the obit include:

1. Surname
2. first, second, and third given names,
3. DOB, DOD,
4. Name of spouse, sometimes date of marriage,
5. Names of parents,
6. Where the person was buried.
7. I recorded if the person was born or died elsewhere.

These persons were born as early as 1833, and died as
late as 2001 (not the same person).

Again, these are Afro-Americans.
This is info I compiled myself, from the actual Obituaries, I did not copy
this info from anywhere else.

In order to not waste space and other peoples time, I will not answer
requests posted on this site.

Send your requests to me at:      [log in to unmask]

Larry