VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2006

Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:42:10 EDT
Thanks to everyone who replied to my request.  As for the RR  Retirement
Board, I would need his date of death in order to order his  information.  As for
the SSDI, I checked their records and as of this date  he is not listed.

The only information I have is his approx. date of birth, that he was
employed by N & W and that he was some big wheel in the union.

Again thanks for the replies.

Pat C. Johns in Va.