VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2004

Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:49:54 EST
Hello all,
I ask that we all avoid creating bunches of emails discussing this issue
because we all clearly know spam is forbidden on this list. And, while I'm sure it
was sent with kind intentions of humor (ironically to a list of people many
with strong allegiance to America whose ancestors have fought and died),
DRBrabbit was wrong. I'm sure it won't happen again.

Thank you DRBrabbit for the intent of brightening our days. Sending me a lead
for Joseph Harris in Campbell Co. will certainly accomplish that in spades!

Happy Holidays,
Lynda Harris Lilly

[log in to unmask] writes:
Are you the administrator of this List?   Or, are you
substituting for "Scrooge"this Christmas?
         Twigs in MIchigan