VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2001

From:
Beth Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:45:48 -0500
Hi Charles,
  You are probably going to find alot of William Hatcher's descendants out
there. I am one but through his son, Henry who married Ann Lound.

 I have him being born about 1613 but not much difference.

 One of my e-mail genealogy friends, Nel Hatcher has a few Hatcher websites,
she is not a William descendant however she has put together a William
Hatcher database from information from some of  William's descendants like
myself. If you see a line with Hatcher, Boisseau, Archer, Cunliffe and so on
that is my info.

 Hopefully you can get there by clicking on this link:
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=wmhatch1

Her Hatcher Families Resource Center website is at:
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/faq.htm

 Hope these help. : )
 God bless,
         Beth