VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2005

From:
Chuck West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:21:19 -0500
I agree that it appears to have interesting information, but--and I do not
wish to start an argument, but merely to make an observation--if it is from
an unidentified source, one must accept it with a huge grain of salt ... and
prove it with research before using it in their own publications. The page
is part of a larger work, the home page for the Mayrand Family Association,
which is at:

        http://www.mayrand.org/

Regards,

    Chuck West in Indiana