VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2011

From:
"Carole D. Bryant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:44:23 -0400
A receipt for taxes paid was found in a collection of "old  papers" kept
all these years by the family.
Actually, I do not know the man's age with any certainty, but am trying to
nail it down. Seems like this might be a clue, IF I knew how old he would
HAVE TO BE to be charged for levies.

Carole

In a message dated 6/6/2011 11:39:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,