VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2004

Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:54:12 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/04 11:40:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
>It seems to be good historical information regarding Virginia.  It should
only be >controversial to narrow mined people.  Where else should it be posted?<

Everywhere!!!!!  We need our reported history to be correct. I suspect that
most people have no idea that the Pilgrims were headed for Jamestown when they
got off track and landed in the frozen nawth.  Lets hear it for Jamestown.
There might be some really interesting information about that first Jamestown
Thanksgiving hiding in the woods that we might also enjoy knowing about.

Jno

Jno