VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Westview <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:55:19 -0400
Deedmapper does have one bonus -- some counties have some deeds plotted in Deedmapper already and they sell the discs.  For instance, SKS took the time to plot most of the very early patents and deeds for Charlotte County and Deedmapper will sell you a disc with the plats for around $20.  Since all my work is in Charlotte this has proved invaluable.  I don't know what other counties are available but it's worth checking.

Kathy